Colours of India - Small Group 19 Day Tour
Delve into one of India’s best-known and most interesting regions, Rajasthan with this small group tour. Take in modern cities, arid deserts and lush jungles. Admire the beauty of the Taj Mahal, explore historic forts and visit stunning palaces on this fascinating journey.
19 days from $6,585* (flights and tips included)
• Discover the highlights of Old and New Delhi
• Take a jeep up to Jaipur’s majestic Amber Fort and tour its beautiful rooms
• Camel trek through the dunes of the Thar Desert
• Discover India’s diversity on a visit to a Bishnoi village
• Cruise Udaipur’s Lake Pichola
• Safari in Ranthambore National Park
• Tour the deserted Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri
• Watch the sun rise at the stunning Taj Mahal
We explore both the old and new parts of the city - you'll be amazed by the array of colour on display. We'll also take an exciting rickshaw ride through the colourful streets of the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk.
Visit grand palaces, sweeping deserts and majestic forts. We’ll take an exhilarating camel ride across the desert, spend a night at a dune safari camp and spot game on safari at Ranthambore National Park.
The Magical Taj Mahal
On our way to Delhi we visit Agra, home to the incredible Taj Mahal. You’ve seen the pictures, now you can see it for real, it will not disappoint. The best view is in the early morning, as the sun rises through a pearly pink mist.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Any questions or would like to make a booking? Chat to us online with out new 'Let's talk' function or email us, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9550 6133 for more details.