The Intrepid Group's Antarctica Earlybird Sale for 2018/19 Voyages
The ultimate bucket list item is now more achievable with up to 30% off!!
It’s the final frontier – a frigid and perilous world, the most isolated land on earth. The Intrepid Travel Group's Antarctica Earlybird Sale for 2018/19 voyages has just begun, check out the 11-day Antarctic Explorer on the Ocean Endeavour.
Save $4830* on a Superior double/twin cabin.
Save $9180* and have the ultimate experience with a suite on the 20-day Antarctic Peninsula, Falkland Islands & South Georgia trip, including transfers from Beunos Aires!
Why we love Antarctica
- Between them, our leaders have made hundreds of polar voyages. Enjoy regular lectures about the history, geography and wildlife of the Antarctic by an on-board team of experts, who are always at the ready to point out new species of seals and birds
- No two days in Antarctica are ever the same. Sit quietly on a beach in the middle of penguin rush hour, visit a research station or cross the Antarctic Circle into remote territory where very few have ventured before
- We stop for whales! If conditions allow, we’ll launch the Zodiacs to get a closer look and cruise through the Antarctic waters. These magnificent creatures are usually as curious as we are
- Cruise along the wild and less-visited east coast of the Antarctic Peninsula. Vast icy plains, blue glowing icebergs, glaciers calving into the sea – the landscapes here are like nowhere else on Earth
- Explore the frontier landscapes of the Falkland Islands, and strike up a conversation with a friendly local in the remote outpost of Stanley
- South Georgia Island is rich in rare wildlife and history. See over 30 species of birds and visit the grave of the renowned explorer, Sir Ernest Shackleton
- Antarctica is the perfect place to try something new for your next holiday. From polar ice camping to kayaking among icebergs, or even taking a plunge into the frigid waters of Neko Harbour, there are plenty of options to broaden your horizons.
*Save up to AU$9,400 is based on Deluxe Suite on the 14 March 19 Antarctic Peninsula, Falkland Islands and South Georgia on the World Explorer. Prices are per person, voyage only, based on the twin share cabin type listed and include the discount. Other cabin types available. Availability is limited. Offer ends 30 Sept 17 unless sold out prior. Peregrine Adventures reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. All details correct as of 28 July 17 but subject to change without notice.
Any questions or would like to make a booking? Chat to us online with out new 'Let's talk' function or email us, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9550 6133 for more details.